So often, I find myself throwing a steamer bag of vegetables into the microwave and then pouring them directly onto our plates at dinner. I am so tired of eating the same soggy vegetables again and again. In a quest to prepare better tasting and prettier food for our family, I found this wonderful blackened cauliflower recipe. It was a synch to make, and I had all the ingredients on hand; I am sure you will too! Give them a try; they have so much more flavor than wet and soggy cauliflower out of the microwave.
- 2 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 lbs Frozen Cauliflower Florets
- 3 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Blackened Seasoning
- Combine the blackened seasoning ingredients into a small bowl.
- Place cauliflower florets in a large bowl and toss them with the avocado oil & 1 tbsp of the blackened seasoning.
- Spread the coated cauliflower on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake @ 425° for 30 minutes.