My niece, Alissa Grace, spent the afternoon with us. I thought it would be fun to celebrate Spring by creating a tasty treat. There is nothing more simple to make than chocolate-covered pretzels. The fun thing about this recipe is that you can use it year-round. All you have to do is change the sprinkles to match the celebration. Go ahead and let your kids join the fun!
White Chocolate Pretzels
- 24 oz Pretzel Rods
- 24 oz White Chocolate Bar
- 10 oz Sprinkles
- Chop the almond bark into cubes.
- Microwave 1 minute then stir.
- Microwave in 15 minute increments until all the almond bark is melted and smooth.
- Dip the pretzel rods in the almond bark and lay on parchment paper.
- Pour festive sprinkles over the warm almond bark.
- Allow the pretzel rods to cool and harden before storing in an airtight container.