These tiny Easter nests were fun to make, and they added a festive detail to our Easter table. They require absolutely no baking and minimal assembly. If you can use the microwave, you can make these adorable and tasty treats!
Tiny Easter Nests
- 1 pkg Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 pkg Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 pkg Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Toast 1/3 bag of sweetened coconut flakes on a skillet. Making sure not to burn the coconut.
- Melt 1/3 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl in 15 minute increments.
- Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, when stirred, add the toasted coconut.
- Scoop mixture with an ice cream scoop onto parchment paper.
- Form the scooped mixture into nests.
- Add three Cadbury eggs in each nest.